i just got this message from jeff at ourmedia:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tracey at the Archive did inform us that 20% of the uploads are not going
through, we are still investigating.

With the new instant uploads, people don't have to wait 24 hours, and should
either contact me to recover it or just delete and try again.

On 7/26/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > is anyone else have trouble with the internet archive?  i uploaded a
> > video and screen-capture last night & the files are still sitting in
> > the  que.  i tried to upload them again this morning & the ourmedia
> > publishing tool gave me a error saying that the disk was full.
>
> yes, IA is slow right now.
> they are doing some work right now...hopefully we will see some change
> on wednesday.
>
> jay
>

> --
> Adventures in Videoblogging