On 7/27/05, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I made a geocaching video about a month ago:
> http://joshleo.blogspot.com/2005/06/geocaching.html
>
> Geocaching videos can really get you a unique audience, my geocaching video
> got the most hts out of all videos i have made because i told the geocahing
> message boards about it...they love that stuff!

Hah! Yes I noticed that the geocaching video is sucking loads and
loads of my bandwidth ;) Feel free to update the links when you
finally get it to work on ourmedia/IA or blip.tv or similar. I want to
be able to offer some bandwidth for people who have real problems with
OM/IA and who doesnt have superpopular content like yours, Josh.

;)

Hope you enjoy Europe, Josh!

Best,

Raymond M. Kristiansen