i turned on registration option at videobloggers.org, which is open for beta testing.
blog hosting is disabled but media hosting is ready for you to use.

I will post to the group about this again now.

fyi

sull

On 7/27/05, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyone know anything about Dymond Hosting (http://dymondhost.com/)
they have a hosting plan that is 300GB of bandwidth & 5GB space for
$7.77/month which seems to beat most of the ones I've seen.

I'm looking for a place to put just the videos/mp3s for my blog
entries  (but not my actual website), so I'm not really concerned
about things like php/mysql/perl/applications/yadayada ...

but ... I don't want to shoot myself in the foot with a bad hoster.

Anyone use them?  Anyone know of a plan that beats it in the
bandwidth/price ratio?

Thanks,
  Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com