> To those of you who have given in-store demos, is there a certain outline
> you've followed to introduce people to the process? If not, is anyone
> interested in coming up with something of a boilerplate with me? I think
> having a similar outline at all the demos (worldwide?) could be
> beneficial...or, maybe I'm nuts.
>
> I'm thinking along the lines of a Keynote presentation, along with sample
> videos. Of course, the content could be localized for every market.

i think this is a great idea.
when i present videoblogging to a group, i change it up to fit the situation.
but maybe a standard format might be nice.
id be glad to work with you and others on setting this up.

are you wanting to tecah people to videoblog...or just introduce the ideas?

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging