Ok, now I'm understanding why I dont have a problem:  I always link the the IA link, never
to ourmedia...I think I bypassed the ourmedia part (except I use the uploader from them)
and go straight to IA.

What Schlomo Does:
1 use ourmedia uploader
2 go to IA contributions page and wait.  Frantically refreshing the page every 12sec until
my video is posted.
3 use the final link from IA (not the first redirect link.

I dont think I've had a problem yet (except with occasionaly Uploader problems.

schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com