Hi everyone:

At 07:14 AM 7/28/2005, you wrote:
Found this via digg.com

http://theinquirer.net/?article=24954

"We were shocked when we found out that the Athlon 64, FX, dual core
X2, Pentium 4 or even dual core Pentium D won't be able to play this
content for you. It's simply too complicated for the poor CPU to play
back."

Hmm....I know I need a new motherboard to be able to have a faster CPU, but I *didn't* know it's so old that it can't perform a simple task like telling me it can't play H.264 - because IT CAN play H.264 (at least at 320 x 240).

On top of that, Quicktime 7 doesn't have a problem either.

My CPU?  Not much.  Just an AMD Duron 1 Ghz. with 512MB of RAM and 32MB of VRAM **AND** a GeForce 4 64MB DDR 3D Graphics card.

Yeah...They SHOULD be shocked.  :/

Cheers for now  :)

Pat Cook
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (FEEDBACK EMAIL)