In a message dated 7/28/2005 9:25:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
ok I think I got it right this time between my daughter having a baby and me not getting much sleep I was having a hard time uploading videos I hope this is ok so I can upload more. I still can't upload through ourmedia. having a hard time joining for some reason. Please let me know if this is fine.
Millie - I got your image before you sent me your site submission.
After recieving your submission, I went to your site to ensure it was
a video blog and as you said, there is no video on the site.