> www.mefeedia.com has been down quite a lot lately.

It's been down yesterday and today, a stupid problem with the host.
I'm sure it'll be back today. I wouldn't say "down quite a lot", on
the contrary, and damn fast too, since I switched to Dreamhost :)

> On another note, Peter, isn't it true that you mefeedia would welcome
> more volunteer coders? I am not a coder myself, so I cannot help out
> in that way, but maybe someone else on this list would like to help
> out in the creation of 'bloglines for video'? I guess Peter also would
> accept donations towards buying coder time, if anyone have any $
> hanging around, but I guess it is up to Peter to confirm whether that
> is actually the case :)

I am looking for coders, that's true. I'm going to put some of my own
cash towards that.. If anyone knows/is a real good PHP/Mysql person
who wants to work on this, let's talk! Thanks Raymond :)

Peter

Individual Fireant