Hey all,

I guess I was being imprecise. I didn't mean press kits as in
collections of vloggers IN the media.

I am interested in collections of material we make Ourselves that we
use to promote vlogging. Be it vlog entries, or pdf files or jpeg
files or whatnot. Things we use to explain what we do. Things in
different media.

Like the nice pink hand-out that Ryanne distributed at Blogher. Where
can I download a .pdf version of that hand-out? How can I get access
to some of this media without Being there physically and receiving a
paper copy?

Best,

Raymond M. Kristiansen
dltq.org