DigitalVideoEditing.com has an article talking about Lost.tv, a
surf/skate company's video site.

http://lost.tv/ (slow intro)

It just goes to show how the action sports industry continues to use
video to market themselves.  These are companies that thrive on video
of their athletes, and they make good money off their DVD sales.
Skate/Snow/Motorcross are very video-centric, but it won't be long
until major companies start to use Internet video in their marketing
plans.

Until then, it is too bad companies like Lost don't know to put there
video into a feed.

Speaking of action sports, we just posted our first video that
contains (any-word-other-than-extreme) sports... It has a short
mountain biking segment (more boozing than biking), but we're already
starting to pray for snow by Thanksgiving.

-Matt