Great list Andrew!

I'd love to know these hacks even if the book never gets published.

One (hopefully final) note on the "hacks" name...  O'Reilly mainly
covers topics in the open source world.  This is a land of tech geeks
and we think hacks are good.  Note, this is not the same as being
hacked or a security hacker.

It is kinda like how Linux can make you cool...
http://www.reallylinux.com/docs/cool.shtml

Sadly, I gave up and shelled out for a G5.  Hey, at least it is still
UNIX, right?

- Matt
http://www.leanbackvids.com/videoblog/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron