7. hot-linking with an http://http file structure to hide source of video when pulling from another domain.

been curious about this one. feel free to explain ;-)

and yeah, we all think its sweet (tries not to hop on the 'ubercool' bandwagon) that they are going to prep a book for release.... moving this thing forward... assuring its legitimacy.  its great.
despite our opinions about the hacks thing... its just surfacy opinions... nothing to read too deeply into.

sull