Demographics are showing to be very interesting. Its time to do a
survey, but having started with just a few people and building it up
over time, especially with audience involvement, I feel like I have a
pretty good idea of our demographics anyway.

First Adopters Of technology
Smart
various age ranges
very international

Though we have been doing a lot of work this year in devising
advertising plans, we recently put that route on hold for a couple of
months while we pursue another avenue which I hope will work better
(without need for ads), a process that I should be able to articulate
and show in a couple weeks.. ..Could be great for videobloggers who
do not have commercial interests.