>  You can lie putting in http://www.example.com/ or soemthing else.

it's not about being a lie, it's about why we assume videos need some
kind of 'site' or homepage

> But by
>  doing so you devaluate RSS as a whole. If more people did that the channel
>  level <link> would become useless for everyone because you can't trust its
>  contents

well.. if it's already possible then how can we trust anything that is
there already? i really think saying that me trying to make a feed
without a hompage will devaluate RSS as a whole is somewhat
overestimating my influence over the web!

>(making your a dumbass).
thank you andreas, i'm glad we can ask questions without being slated.