I know... There are dozens and maybe hundreds of blogging software.
There may be an updated list of blogging software on various
websites, but what about building our own list here.

I suggest 4 categories (suggestions to improve the categories
appreciated)

1. Traditional blogging software - Free
2. Traditional blogging software - Paying
3. Blogging software with video integrated - Free
4. Bloging software with video integrated - Paying.

Here I start. Please help keeping it updated. Thanks.

1. Traditional blogging software - Free
Blogger.com, Typepad.com

2. Traditional blogging software - Paying
BlogHarbor.com

3. Blogging software with video integrated - Free
Freevlog.org, Blip.tv

4. Blogging software with video integrated - Paying.
?

Thanks,

Christian