> as an audio programmer for Next-Gen game
>  platforms (Xbox360, Ps3, Revolution and PC)
>
>  Not very exciting. And maybe not relevant. But there it is :)
>  --

no no, REALLY exciting.. and relevant i think.? i may need to talk to you about this.. i always wanted to take <a href="" href="http://www.kleindesign.co.uk/hp.htm"">http://www.kleindesign.co.uk/hp.htm">this</a> further but don't have the coding knowledge.

anyways.. disclosures? i am a freelance artist and film maker. Most of my film work comes through a registered charity commited to independent media in south west uk <a href="" href="http://www.theengineroom.net"">http://www.theengineroom.net"> here</a> .. i also lecture sometimes on technology in performance at Dartington College of Arts.
My art commissions are usually come through independent arts organisations whose money originates in goverment grants (from your taxes uk people!) and lottery funding (from your lottery card purchases uk people!)

Individual Fireant