I'm using Sorensen Squeeze. I open up the mpg2 file (that I give to
the TV station... which is a gig and a half) and it spits out the swf
file complete with the ticker tape and controller.

I wonder if I need to do the tickertape seperatly from the movie. The
ticker tape is screwing everything up. It's cutting off the text and
it's starting out real choppy.

What a bummer:(

Jamie
thekeverreport.com