Hi everyone At 04:00 PM 8/8/2005, you wrote:
Hey all,

Just thought you'd like to know... the Freeplay Music website has been
updated and now #3 under the terms is more specific:

But what bamboozles me is that they allow people to download music WITHOUT ensuring proper payment by the individual for the intended use.

That's just like a grocery store putting milk jugs on the shelf for sale but not doing ANYTHING to tell people how much the milk costs. No grocery store I know of operates this way.

But anyhow....Glad to see you're getting your problems resolved Erin. :-)

Cheers for now :-)

Pat Cook
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (FEEDBACK EMAIL)
Denver, Colorado