I have a mix of old and new on my vblog. That's why I made that
initial statement below.
One story on dummycast.com, is a video/story  about one of FIRST
internet cafe's in the world (at the time) 1995. We have come along
way in 10 years. And some people out there (like myself) have been
producing content for a long time. Now it's time to show it!

It's just funny to hear the audio, "will the desktop computer..be as
popular as the VCR".
I guess so.
jad

www.dummycast.com
www.madpod.com
www.madlymedia.com
www.moonvideo.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Frank Carver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Friday, August 5, 2005, 10:03:10 PM, James A. Donnelly wrote:
>
> > These are great times to be alive if you are creative content
guru.
> > 10-20 years ago when you produced videos, you were lucky if a few
> > close friends got a chance to view it. Plus, to mention the it
was a
> > longer process.
> > Today the open communication is outstanding. You can have instant
> > feedback on any of your projects.
> > Have fun, and create, create!
>
> I completely agree with this. But one thing bothers me.
>
> Where is all the old stuff?
>
> People have been making great short movies and video for many years.
> They have been showing them to friends, at local clubs, and
submitting
> them to festivals and competitions. Now we are at a stage where
> distribution is as easy as uploading a file to the archive (or any
> other web site), but the overwhelming attention is on the _new_.
>
> Have we really let all that great creativity just go to waste? Tapes
> worn out and/or thown in the trash before they could be copied? I
fear
> that many of the most active amateur videomakers from the 1980s and
> 1990s may now be too old to bother.
>
> How can we act to save all this great stuff, before it's too late?
>
> --
> Frank Carver   http://www.makevideo.org.uk

Individual Fireant Explains