Hi How are you doing? I have been on this list serve for several
months now and I am finally getting around to vlogging. Yay! I did a
test by putting up a short film of mine on my blog site.. I followed
directions of Freevlog.org (thank you) but when I view my blog and
click on the link, it sends me to microsoft.com... I glanced at the
HTML (I really don't know much about that) and it seems like the link
was set up correct. What could be causing this problem? Thanks in
advanced for your help, and if you could reply directly to me that
would be appreciated since the digests are a little overwhelming at
times! :)

Here is my blog:
luvmegumi.blogspott.com