--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ha!  That's a good one.  If anything iTunes made it more difficult
> because of their messed up special feed elements.  It's been plenty
> easy to get a feed with Feedburner and to subscribe with FireANT and
> Mefeedia for 9 months now.

That may be so, but since I've gotten my blog on iTunes the subscription rate has
quadrupled (we're talking small numbers here, from ten subscribers to 40). It was easy for
me to get a feed with Feedburner, but that was because of the great tutorial on
FreeVlog. I tried once to get on iTunes and failed, but then followed the instructions
someone posted on this list (sorry, I don't remember who) and it worked. For a not too
tech savy person like me both ways were similarily easy once someone told me how.

I think subscribing to an iTunes feed is easy. I've experimented with FireANT, MeFeedia
and iTunes and all are easy to use form a consumers point of view. I actually use MyYahoo
to view the feeds I'm subscribed to (I told you I'm not a tech guy). I just like to actually visit
the web pages and I also like the idea of receiving the notice of new videos without having
to download the videos. Sometimes (not often) I read the title and decide not to view the
video. I was using FireANT for a while to download videos overnight, but I really don't like
to leave the computer on all night when I don't have to. Electricity is expensive here in
Mexico.

> --
> Verdi
> http://michaelverdi.com
> http://freevlog.org
> http://graymattergravy.com
>

> On Aug 12, 2005, at 11:16 PM, Kunga wrote:
>
> > I'm well aware of that. But iTunes 4.9 has made it EASY to syndicate
> > and subscribe. I thought it was not easy to do either b4 the end of
> > June.

Individual Fireant Explains