I just did a new install of Tiger on a 700 MHz Flat Panel iMac G4 and
my video is playing perfectly with sound in iTunes 4.9 Syndicated
Podcast page - note the RED Explicit attention boxes. I am also at
the top of your Podcast list as a result of using Option + 8 + Space
in front of the Blog Title. These are a couple of tricks I learned
from the Sex and Podcasting Guru Mike O'Connor <http://
www.sexandpodcasting.com/>.

Playing with sound looking good under Panther 10.3.9 and QuickTime
6.5 (not 6.5.2). So H.264 playback capability has been in QT longer
than I was led to believe by your guys.

Now they play in my Tiger 10.4.2 with sound that didn't before.

Could I please have the perfect compression recipe Michael? I've lost
track of it all. But I would like to keep it down to 2-3 MB a minute
if that's ok with you. I am totally on Jan's side about the need to
keep it all small.

That Canter piece is over 5MB a minute which I consider unacceptably
large.

And what's up with the downloads that are FAKE? You see the download
happen and at the end it didn't happen and nothing plays and it
disappears from the folder in the iTunes' Podcast FutureMedia folder.
Is that a server issue at the archive.org or at Blip.tv or at
ourmedia.org? Progress bar slides as if it's coming down then nothing
stays down - poof it's gone.

Glitchy Glitchy Glitchy            but I'm not bitchy bitchy
bitchy        no I wait for answers.

Taylor Barcroft

barcroft (gizmo) <http://gizmoproject.com>
kungax (Skype) <http://skype.com>>