Zudfunck wrote:
I know better than to make such a statement to you all
without qualifying it with a question mark.
I just did a podcast in which I made a video of it as
well.
I edited down the video and posted it here:

http://www.zudfunck.com/zudfunck/2005/08/vlogging_of_a_p.html

By The Way, I can't tell you how informative and
entertaining this group is!
I thank you all...

ZuD
www.ZuDfunck.com

Eric Rice coined the term hybridcast, which I liked.  The latest of his:

http://blog.ericrice.com/blog/_archives/2005/8/12/1132996.html

I did one in a Clint on Tech Episode (But never released the podcast):

http://clintsharp.com/archives/2005/07/07/cot-3/

Eric coined the term with this post:

http://blog.ericrice.com/blog/_archives/2005/6/14/936544.html

Not to say you shouldn't do it.  I freaking lvoe it, keep doing it!  The only feedback I'd offer you on yours is to use the audio from the podcast instead of from the Camera.  Makes it a lot cooler.

Clint
--
Clint Sharp
New Media Guy & Technologist