Not sure if anyone addressed this, as I am catching up on email, working my
way up from the bottom, so I apologize if this redundant:

I am surprised DailyDancer.com is still up and creating new content. This
site finished #7 in the Contagious Media Showdown ( URL:
http://showdown.contagiousmedia.org/ ). Entrants must create new content
specifically for the contest, so it seems this stunt was thought up for a
competition and has continued on based on popularity and perhaps ad
clicks/DailyDancer.com gear sales.

He got 89,324 unique visitors and 132 Technorati links between 5/19/2005 and
6/9/2005.  Not bad for the first three weeks after launch. Lesson: Gimmicks
work. Nifty.

-David

>From: Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [videoblogging] Evangelism?
>Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:56:15 -0500
>

>I'm wondering about videoblogging evangelism here...
>
>Take a look at this guy:
>
>    http://www.dailydancer.com/
>
>Tons of comments on his videos. Looks like he's using Blogger, the only
>thing missing is an RSS feed with enclosures.
>
>What would be the best way to contact the guy and say "Hey, you just
>need an RSS feed with enclosures and tons more people will see your
>videos, go to this site [url?] and set one up."
>
>I'm not volunteering to spend all my time doing this, but wondering if
>others have done this, or looking for the best approach to doing so.
>
>Pete
>
>--
>http://tinkernet.org/
>videoblog for the future...