I’ll try that.  Shutting EVERYTHING extraneous down now.

I’ve got a fairly new PC with good hardware, but I’ll look into that, too.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jan
Sent:
Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:37 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Movie Maker Crashes All The Time

Shut down all extraneous programs, including email and all the little items
in the sys tray.

If that's not enough, use ctrl + alt + del to pull up the Task Manager and
shut down more stuff.

Failing that, wonder what speed processor & how much RAM you got?

Jan
--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com - motion