Anne: a very balanced view to which I subscribe. Thank you.

I feel sorry for this thread that my comment made a diversion. The theme of this thread is very important and I strongly recommend going to the link provided by Asmund:

http://infodesign.no/artikler/videoblogs_as_collective_documentary.pdf

Thanks,

Chris