A video walk through of Camp Casey:

http://websrvr20.audiovideoweb.com/avwebdswebsrvr2143/news_video/camp
casey512K.mov

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There is going to hundreds of demonstrations this Wednesday in
support of Cindy Sheehan's mother who has been camping outside
President Bush's ranch asking to talk with him about her child's
death in the Iraq war.

> Any vloggers interested in this might consider covering the local
event nearest them.  Someone, somewhere, just might catch some red-
state police bashing in a blue-state head.

> Anyone interested can check out the event nearest them at:
> http://www.moveonpac.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=24
>
> Remember, Matt Drudge put himself on the map by breaking the
Monica Lewinsky story.  We need some expose video appearing on vlogs
to show the power of video blogging!

> Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
>
> Videographer, Writer, Activist
> Advisor: The Immortality Institute