andrew michael baron wrote:
> On Aug 13, 2005, at 10:16 AM, Frank Carver wrote:
>
>>>Its always better to make money doing things you like.
>>
>>I'm not so sure. Over the years, I've made money doing a whole range
>>of things, some I really liked, and some I didn't. Sometimes I worked
>>for myself, sometimes for others. Doing something that you chose as a
>>hobby, but turning it into a career has some subtle drawbacks as well
>>as the obvious advantages.
>
> Can you give a specific example where it is better to spend your life
> makeing money doing things that you don't like to do? And spending
> your life not making money doing the things you like to do?

It's better to spend your life making money doing things that you don't
like to do when you have to do so to support a family and provide what
children need to live happy and healthy lives.

Ok, maybe not spend your whole life. Maybe just 20 years or so. :]

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...