Great videos, Kyle. New Age is Amazing, love the shooting, editing and
compression(?).

BTW, is the squirrel part of some theme, I think I've seen him before.

I think I remember reading, or maybe you mentioned in the vid conf one
night that you were getting the new Sony cam, is that what you shot New
Age with?

cheers

Blog/Vlog <URL:http://r.24x7.com>
iTunes <URL:http://itunes.24x7.com>

On Aug 18, 2005, at 4:40 PM, kylefasanella wrote:

> Hey guys I have my newest High definition video blog relesed.
>
> http://vilekylefasanella.blogspot.com/
>
> does anyone know if I am the first High definition video blogger or
> not?
>
> PS make sure you have quicktime 7 for the footage! and a decent
> computer doesn't hurt.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Individual Fireant Explains