on my latest vlog ECOTONE, I just received a comment that reads:

Anonymous said...

    I saw this today on a public cable channel in NYC, while I was
randomly surfing. It's totally awesome; it made my blood run cold!
Wishing you good luck in the city, though you are obviously not going
to need it.;D

... now although i'm quite flattered and no problem with it, I'm
wondering who put my vlogs on an NYC cable channel...? so if anybody
could answer that one out for me that would be great. (i'm not trying
to take any belligerent action, I'd just like to know who).

-taxiplasm
http://gnitseretni.blogspot.com