Hey guys, what's up? So as some of you are probably aware, Al Gore's
new television station Current TV launched about a month ago, and a
few weeks ago the Current online Studio launched at http://current.tv/
studio/ and there are a lot of worthwhile videos that have been
uploaded. In a spirit that somewhat embodies vlogging, a few hundred
videos by independent producers have found their way onto the site
and the topics are all over the map.

One thing that Current has implemented is a green-lighting process
which allows viewers to vote for videos they think are ready for
television. It's important to note that these green-lights do not
determine what goes on the air; however, and the videos that Current
has thus far chosen to air are not uniformly the ones with the most
green lights. Even still, I'd like to encourage all of you to
register for the site and check out my videos that I have up and to
green light anything you like. Thanks!

Josh
http://current.tv/studio/people/Insurgent

The Revolution Will Be Televised -- http://www.joshwolf.net