...there's a tornado watch for your neighborhood and you're standing on
your balcony trying to get footage of the storm.
     I actually did this today. See the result in my vlog. A freelance
cameraman got on the news with a report about the storm where he was,
but they either showed the wrong footage or misidentified what he had
sent them. So much for the main stream media using independent
videographers for spot news.

...when a fire truck pulls up outside your building, and your son does
not say "Is there a fire?" but "Get the camera, Mom, you'll want to vlog
this." Yes, perhaps I have been a little obsessed lately.

Your turn.
--Beth

--
Beth Agnew, Professor of Mirth