Jack Nelson wrote:

> I was just wondering if it is possible to add meta data (for instance keywords) in a Blogger
> entry. I know that the home page of the blog has this, but I'm interested in adding
> keywords to the individual entries. I can add the meta tag to the html when I add an entry,
> but I'm not sure if it will be seen by search engines since it will not be in the header where
> it normally should be.

You're talking about using these correct?

This will create invalid HTML if not in the head and some search engines
*may* index them, but I wouldn't count on it.

Perhaps using something like tags, ala Technorati, would be better?

   http://www.technorati.com/tag/

   http://www.technorati.com/help/tags.html

Pete

--