Self Moderation:

Hey All..

Its great to see watch this community grow exponentially. I also hope it
becomes more international and continues to proliferate all kinds of kewl
vidblogging projects worldwide.

But..

A. Can we keep it about video-blogging

-This means that you use your blog for posts like the one below. Don't
repost a link here just to push your latest entry. Your Blog is for your
blog content. Your feed is for delivering it. Fine to introduce yourself but
that's all we need.

-This also means that this isn't necessarily the best place to ask unrelated
technical questions about cameras, computers, editing software errors, DVD
players, making DVD's or BetaCam.

B. CHECK THE ARCHIVE

Before posting think about the fact that we have been here for sometime now.
Your question has probably been answered ad nauseum. There is an ARCHIVE.
Check it before asking a question that has been ask fifteen times before.

Cheers,

Mat.

On 25/8/05 2:31 PM, "James A. Donnelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Keep the Home Fires Burning" Song-Video
> Here's a song that I originally wrote and recorded back in 1991 for
> the Gulf War. It's about showing support for the troops. I donated the
> song back then to "Operation Yellow Ribbon", to help the families of
> the war. The song was released at the end of the war, but still
> managed to sell 5000 singles within 2 weeks , all money raised $20,000
> was donated to the charity. I didn't make any money.
> Of course this song is timely once again. So, I'm releasing this time
> to the world, with the help of new technology.
> James A. Donnelly
>
> directlink video:http://dummycast.com/Keep_Homefires_Burning.mov
>
> www.dummycast.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

 low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help
bridge the Digital Divide!</a>.</font>