On 8/25/05, petertheman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think it's really important that we build all our various tools as
an ecology so that different tools work nicely with each other. The
big guys (AOL, ...) are trying to build walled gardens, so that you
are locked into using their stuff (and watching their advertising).
That's what we're fighting against.

I'll shut up now ;)

This is a really good point Peter,.  We are all working on different tools that might be seen (in the traditional sense) as competitors.  But in this community they are considered complementary to each other.

I think that it is fantastic.

--
~Devlon
http://8bitme.blogspot.com