I hear all the normal noises....nothing odd....

I will copy the files off immediately if I can access them .... wow....if I partition it, will become temporary storage for sure....mostly a drive that I use to bring huge files from place to place....

good thing I got a good deal when I bought it....

I will assume everything is lost at this stage and anything I do recover will be cherished...

thanks for you help...

nick