Well put Steve. Can you feel my pain?

Is this short enough everyone? This is as small as I could conceive
it being. I've got it down to a 5 line BLOCK with 5 links. With the
list growing by leaps and bounds daily I do not want to clip my sig
any more than this. Can everyone live with this? Or is it still to long?

Also for any windows users, does that windows subscribe button take
you to my subscribe page in iTunes' Podcast Directory or not?

Taylor Barcroft, Santa Cruz CA, Beach of the Silicon Valley <http://
feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia><http://FutureMedia.org>
1 Click Subscribe in iTunes 4.9 Mac <pcast://feeds.feedburner.com/
FutureMedia>
1 Click Subscribe in iTunes 4.9 Windows <http://mefeedia.com/pcast/
826.pcast>
Contact Info: <http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903>