Hiya Doc!

It's coming along. I now have a sense of what you are trying to do. I
like it.  I viewed the video of the woman who went to Perth. I'm using
Firefox as my browser and have QT 6.5 on my system. It seems to play
just fine.

I am assuming the "water drop" overlay was intentional. Speaking of
which, I've seen dragonfly skim the water in a fountain and I was
transfixed. The rascals don't fly slow enough for me to catch them on
video but if I do I will send it to you.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, DrLinton Hutchinson