Hey Flux,

You should post this on NowPublic too.  We’ve got some people in the area.

Michael.

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ~ FluxRostrum
Sent: August 25, 2005 8:59 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Footage Collarboration?

Howdy,

There are a couple days of worldwide protest coming up.

If anyone is planning to shoot a protest in conjuction with

"Smoke Out for Canadian Sovernty" on Sept. 10th
http://www.smokeoutamerica.ca
http://cannabisculture.com/articles/4471.html
DEA wants Marc Emery extridited from Canada to the US to face life in prison for selling cannibis Seeds on the internet.  He has not broken any Canadian laws.

OR

an Anti-war rally on the 24th
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?list=type&type=91

and would like to contibute footage to a mini doc of the day that I will produce as quickly as possible...

contact me
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh, there's no money in it.. unless there is...
You'll have to want to cover tape and postage, too.
Sorry.  If I had it, you'd have it.
If by some fluke one of these makes a buncha money; I'll divy it up.
But it's not likely.

It sounds so atractive.
Who's in?

~solidarity,
FluxRostrum
aka Gianni Lazuli

VLOG ~ FLUX
http://FluxRostrum.BlogSpot.com/

visit Fluxview, USA ... for a change.
http://www.Fluxview.com

Now you can Syndicate Flux
http://feeds.feedburner.com/VLOGFLUX

http://GlassBeadCollective.org

Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just US$9.95 per year!