Hi everybody,
I hope this is not inappropriate.
I am looking for free (not trial versions but real free) compression
tools a) for powerpoint where I include soundfiles and b) for video
files I made with windows movie maker for example and a webcam. (or
other free  tools which can caption webcams)
I am moving into doing  lot of teaching long distance webcam and /or
powerpoint  both with voice but I try to get a file of the presentation
as a backup to people per e-mail in case like webcam connections don't
work...
And as I work mostly with NGO's with no money I look for no cost ways.
I apologize if this mail is inappropriate
Cheers
Gregor

Dr. Gregor Wolbring
webpage: http://www.bioethicsanddisability.org
blog: http://wolbring.blogspot.com/
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Member of the Executive of the Canadian Commission for UNESCO

Chair: Disabled People's International Bioethics Taskforce

Biochemist at the Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Faculty of
Medicine University of Calgary, Canada

Adjunct Assistant Professor for bioethical issues at the Dept. of Community
Rehabilitation and Disability Studies Faculty of Education University of
Calgary, Canada

Adjunct Assistant Professor with the John Dossetor Health Ethic Center,
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada

Founder and Executive director of the International Center for Bioethics,
Culture and Disability Founder and Coordinator of the International Network on
Bioethics and Disability http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bioethics/join