That's a very good point.  "Videoblogging" is actually self explanatory.  It defines itself.  For promotional purposes, it would be the best term to use.  "Vlog" and "vlogging" are really new insider terminology at this point.

People promoting their vlogs might be well advised to invite friends to "visit my videoblog" instead of saying "see my vlog".
----- Original Message -----
From: Devlon
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Consumer goods vloggers need!

Another comment to vlogging related consumer goods...using "videoblogging" instead of "vlogging", or "vlog" (as easy as it is to fit into catch phrases) might go further.

More and more people are becoming familiar with blogging.  Seeing 'vlog' on a shirt might not very many people think twice let alone ask questions about it (and that is one of the goals I think), but "videoblogging" might prompt people to ask, what's that, or how do I do that, "oooh, videoblogging, that sounds cooler than plan ole blogging"

Just my 2 cents.

--
~Devlon
http://8bitme.blogspot.com