>I need some advice on getting started...what is the
>minimal amount of
>equipment needed and the best place to vlog for free?
>Help.

Hi beginner rob!

I just followed the advice on.

http://www.freevlog.org/

And I thought it was really well explained. I thought
it could do with some screen shots and text info tho',
as you really have to watch those demo videos.

But it's good work.

Have a look at the one I set up.

http://mickinmanchester.blogspot.com

--/Social justice doesn't happen by itself, you know!/--

http://www.ourvideo.org   >> community video toolkit
http://www.beyondtv.org   << video activist showcase