Does anyone have any opinion as to how worthwhile conferences like this one are?

I'd get a discount as a member of AIVF anyway.  It seems to me like they are just hungry for attendance.  There are various events held for writers and sponsored by professional groups that are overpriced wastes of money.

I have no way of judging in this case.  Does anyone have any opinions?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:35 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Conference Discount

Hi all,

The IFP is giving members of our group the member discount to their
Filmmaker Conference this year, held here in NYC 19-22 September.

I've put up a link with the information, here:

The procedure is to print out the page and bring it with you, they have
the "VideoBloggingGroup" listed for the discount.

Their website acks our discount, click on the discounts button:

cheers

Rss reader Fireant Internet directory
Individual Free rss reader