around the 1/9/05 Richard Bennett-Forrest mentioned about Re:
[videoblogging] New poll for videoblogging that:
>Maybe this should be rephrased:
>
>"Should messages about a U.S. hurricane, and not relative
>specifically to videoblogging, be posted to this international group
>on videoblogging?"
>
>I thought we did the national disaster thing when the Tsunami hit last year?

I'm voting with Richard. Some heads up on sources, perhaps. Certainly
conversation if list members in relevant areas and we 're just saying
"hope you're ok" and "anything we can do". But that's enough...
--
cheers
Adrian Miles

hypertext.RMIT