--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "BevSykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I think the volume of posts here are a problem.  My email is
virtually overwhelmed.
> I think this group is probably going to have to divide itself into
diverse threads.
> I'm wondering about the value of starting a separate group for
beginning vloggers.

(As one of the co-founders of this list): this list IS for beginning
videobloggers. Of course, we don't stay beginners, so advanced stuff
gets discussed to. But beginners should always feel free to ask
questions, and that's still the focus of this list. Remember, 1000s of
students for each of us. We are all teachers.

But having said that, everyone should feel free to start new lists,
websites and so on :)

Cheers,
Peter