On 9/5/05, Deirdre Straughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So if you're not convinced that voting is the solution... what DO you suggest? Again, to stick to topic, we're looking for things that *videobloggers* can do, presumably via their videoblogs.

Deirdre, I agree with all you've said in this thread.  If a larger percentage of poor people voted, less greed-heads would be in power, and less millionaires and oil companies would be getting tax breaks and subsidies.

Also with the videoblogs, preach science and reason like they preach homophobia and creationism.  Or, if you believe in creationism and the evil of gay people, talk about that.  Start a discussion.

The more people talk about any issue, the better we'll understand each other.

And with understanding, comes great power.

With great power comes great responsibility. -Spiderman

--
_____ Quirk
_____ Bullemhead.com

Rss reader Fireant Internet directory