My video blog relies on pop-ups to play videos. But the latest version
of Norton seems to knock out pop-ups all together, even when I turn
the feature off on Norton, it still blocks the pop-ups. The reason I
know this is because I encountered two separate computers with the
exact same problem. Both had this Norton bar on their browser.

My goal is to be 100% compatible with all browsers and viewers. I
think flash is a good way to reach the broadest range of viewers, but
I don't want to embed the movie, because I don't want the web page to
take forever to load.

Norton is throwing a wrench into everything.

Anyone have any ideas on a fail-safe work around for my legitimate pop-
up site?