around the 7/9/05 BevSykes mentioned about Re: [videoblogging] New
QuickTime 7.0.2 Released that:
>What the heck is the value of updating to "pro" if Quick Time won't
>honor the payment in the upgrade?  I certainly am not about to send
>$30 to QuickTime every time they decide to upgrade the program!  I
>only uploaded the LAST version of QuickTime and upgraded within the
>last month!

each major release requires payment. this *is* normal software model.
the one prob. with QT is that if you upgrade and lose the pro licence
to view H.264 then you're in trouble. Most wouldn't have purchased in
last month since 7 was to be released, usually (not always) since the
upgrade was public knowledge they will let you upgrade for free. Ask.
--
cheers
Adrian Miles

hypertext.RMIT