or if they don't have the time to edit all that stuff together, just throw your quicktime files into markus' vlog europe press pool and I will edit them all together! (sorry only quicktime handled in josh leo world..

press pool to upload to:
http://apperceive.blogs.com/apperceive/2005/09/vlog_europe_pre.html