embed> tags. I'm relieved to know I'm ok with the jpgs and the QT
encodes. I did tell my consultant that I thought most new PCs shipped
with QuickTime pre-installed. And yes the embed includes the redirect
code to get the plug-in if it is not installed.

Did that fix the white box on the Dedman post?
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster

taylor: